Got a Chrysler PT cruiser booked in morning

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

Quick question whats the rear screen like had a look in the chrysler section, got a bit of info. Any secrets? Im using suntek carbon, standard 'H' ancor and a bit of lift and pull at the top I would guess? Thanks for any info guys

Quick question whats the rear screen like had a look in the chrysler section, got a bit of info. Any secrets? Im using suntek carbon, standard 'H' ancor and a bit of lift and pull at the top I would guess? Thanks for any info guys

We have one to tint today! The back window isn't that bad but at the top you have to pull at the top by the little rubber nub that sticks out on the right side of the 3rd brake light! If you remove the panels you'll need a T25 for under the grab handle and a phillips for under the caps in the corners! The panels come off in under a minute when you find out where everything is and then pull the seal out!

Guest WISEGUYSinc

hey pt losers are easy as f**k to tint! no need to pull any panels at all. the window roll up switches are on the dash and that sucks.. but overall breezy :dunno box to tint! :nope

On a PT cruiser I take panels off and remove brake light, wiper and washer. Everything disassembles in 5 minute. One horizontal anchor about half way up, maybe slightly higher and shrink away. I pull on the top around the corners. Shouldn't be too tough at all. Have fun with it and let everyone know what kind of cake it was.

Guest shadowline

Well here she is finished.......

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

SunTek Carbon 5 shrank with a center anchor nothing on the sides, just taped down on each side, left long on the top to aid with a lift and pull where needed. Bottom left normal length, shrank it down first time no worries, pulled the panals as they come off in minutes. pleased all round as the car dealer turned up to collect and paid me in cash on the spot!

Archived