Newer Grand Prix

mustangdroptop96

Guest caprice305classic

only problem I had was on the lower part of the back glass is impossible with out the slammer or maybe the bulldozer, which ever one is the longer one. but sides are easy, and I didn't even need to pull any of the seals.

You can still razor laminated glass, but I scratched an RL window and an Aura window. So that was the end of that for me. Do what you want. No reason to use a razor on those cars. The Aura will scratch.

Guest scottydosnntkno
only problem I had was on the lower part of the back glass is impossible with out the slammer or maybe the bulldozer, which ever one is the longer one. but sides are easy, and I didn't even need to pull any of the seals.

The bulldozer is the longer one. a sideswiper will work too, or even a 12" white/black edge card.

Guest scottydosnntkno
You can still razor laminated glass, but I scratched an RL window and an Aura window. So that was the end of that for me. Do what you want. No reason to use a razor on those cars. The Aura will scratch.

most newer cars(07+ ) I don't razor for the most part. I just use a scrubbie on them with no issues.

Guest Mo Evo

most newer cars(07+ ) I don't razor for the most part. I just use a scrubbie on them with no issues.

I razor all rollups and never had a problem but then I don't do many domestic cars either. What kind of scrubbie do you use? I sometimes use the green/yellow but they've been known to scratch back glass, at least on Honda's. I still use 0000 steel wool on most cars but that stuff falls apart after a couple uses and can leave remnants in the side channels on roll ups.

Guest scottydosnntkno

I razor all rollups and never had a problem but then I don't do many domestic cars either. What kind of scrubbie do you use? I sometimes use the green/yellow but they've been known to scratch back glass, at least on Honda's. I still use 0000 steel wool on most cars but that stuff falls apart after a couple uses and can leave remnants in the side channels on roll ups.

I just use the standard white ones :ppdance no issues with scratching or anything. I would never use a yellow/green on any glass on a car ever

Archived