NISSAN CUBE 2010

ljr1977

Guest Sarah

I have to agree the cube does look like the xb and the soul......But even the soul looks terrible.....Thank god I havent seen any where I live......or had to tint one....I dont think I would.....to ugly...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was supposed to tint one thursday, then friday, but the appt. keeps getting bumped, maybe next week I'll have some pics. I took a look at it when she came in, I think I'm just going to pull the glass and tint it, round on the outside, normal on the inside, can't really think of any better way.

Guest Sunlimited
I have to agree the cube does look like the xb and the soul......But even the soul looks terrible.....Thank god I havent seen any where I live......or had to tint one....I dont think I would.....to ugly...

Did one Soul, the most uncomfortable POS I've ever been in..

Did one cube today, all the way around. Holy gay. Very easy car, just make your templates on the inside to fill in where the rounded outside trim covers.

I think the soul was a cooler "gay box thing" than this one. But, lots of room and the windows seem to lean away from you inside the car.

Front windows: the upper part really hides behind the seal, so keep that in mind when cutting.

Archived