Bentley Flying Spur

Fiveofeen

I'v never tinted one......but thats one badazz car.

I'm at a shop that is doing it right now, rear headrests wont get out the way stuck halfway up and the rear quarter windows look rough. There is an S class style gasket that looks like it could use some trimming to pull off a clean full coverage install on the quarters. I wouldnt wanna be the guy trimmin rubber on a Bentley though..... Glad I just sell the stuff sometimes!

Guest scottydosnntkno

I'm at a shop that is doing it right now, rear headrests wont get out the way stuck halfway up and the rear quarter windows look rough. There is an S class style gasket that looks like it could use some trimming to pull off a clean full coverage install on the quarters. I wouldnt wanna be the guy trimmin rubber on a Bentley though..... Glad I just sell the stuff sometimes!

are the headrests like a benzo where theres a button on the dash? They have to go down somehow

are the headrests like a benzo where theres a button on the dash? They have to go down somehow

Sure are, not working though. I'm most curious how folks handle the quarter windows. They have em on the front and rear doors.

Head rests drop when you shut the door so you'll have to climb in then close the door. Plenty of room in the backseat area, just showed the installer... he was not happy after spending 30 mins fighting around headrests half up.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Head rests drop when you shut the door so you'll have to climb in then close the door. Plenty of room in the backseat area, just showed the installer... he was not happy after spending 30 mins fighting around headrests half up.

I never understand the auto headrests. Wouldn't you want them UP when your in the car, and down when your out of it?

if u trick the doors to think they're closed when they're really open and kneel in between the seats they will stay down. or if it has a console in rear u just have to lean ur weight one way and do the side where the headrest is down and then switch.

about the 1/4's they are a pain. I usually just fit the tint up against the edge of the seal on front and rear. couldnt find any bentley techs to pull those pannels for me.

Archived