Bentley Flying Spur

Fiveofeen

Head rests drop when you shut the door so you'll have to climb in then close the door. Plenty of room in the backseat area, just showed the installer... he was not happy after spending 30 mins fighting around headrests half up.

2 ways around this, 1. click the bodylock on the door to show that its closed. Or, just dont kneel on the center of the seat, it feels the weight on the seat and raises the headrest.

I tint many of these cars, if anyone needs help, or has any questions, please call me.

I guess I'm doing one on saturday, same guys I did the Phaeton for, he traded off his Phantom for the Flying Spur. Wish me luck.

PS, going to be tinting it in Greystone, this shouldn't have any issues with the IR glass right?

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

No Greystone is a non metallized film. I would of opted for a more expensive film on a car like that though.

Head rests drop when you shut the door so you'll have to climb in then close the door. Plenty of room in the backseat area, just showed the installer... he was not happy after spending 30 mins fighting around headrests half up.

couldn't you trick them like a mustang? what kinda trigger do they have?

No Greystone is a non metallized film. I would of opted for a more expensive film on a car like that though.

They aren't really more expensive type people though, lol, same with the Phaeton, they didn't want to splurge on much of anything

Guest Sunlimited

They aren't really more expensive type people though, lol, same with the Phaeton, they didn't want to splurge on much of anything

Never are, did a Maserati yesterday the guy opted for charcool ove ceramic... :lol

I decided to tint it after work today rather than during the day tomorrow, no phones, customers, time to worry about, took about 2 hours, letting it sit over night and will detail the little bit that needs some detailing. Overall I expected a lot worse. You guys would cry if you knew what I tinted it for, but I didn't really do it for the money, I just wanted to put my hands on it.

Archived