• I don't do dealers
    • I used to but don't any more
    • I don't but I am thinking about it
    • I currantly do dealers
    • I would rather starve to death than deal with auto dealers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VW, Audi, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti, Saab, Saturn, Chevrolet, BMW, Toyota, Lexus.......blah blah blah.......Yes, we do lots of dealer work. Tinting and PPF! :rollin And some smaller car lots with accessories as well! Good thing to have this time of year.

My location right now only 2...myself included. Our main location...5 installers and 2 prep guys. Our North Idaho location...1 installer. And we are all within 20 minutes of each other so we can shuffle guys around when we need to. :rollin

I agree..good this time of yr..butI only keep the ones that treat me good as I traeat them... well! Toyota , Subaru , Mazda . I could have more dealers, but it's just lil ol me so I don't like taking on too much orIwon't keep up in the summer time when regular customer are booking more often :rollin

the ones that I kept are the ones that work with me...they'll phone and say I have a car for you , I'll say when do you need it done by, they'll say..and here's the kicker..when can you fit us in! Not "we need it yesterday", or " whens th fastest..it's a super rush" ...just..what will work for you . They never complain about what I charge and pay on time (I give 30days) I also pick up and deliver which they like..but all 3 of these dealers are only 7 min. away from me..no traffic to go through :rollin If I go on vacation, they 'll wait for me instead of going to anyone else..they all say the reason why is because they've always had problems in the past with other places giving them bad jobs..they like the fact I'm the only one working on thier car at all times..no "trainees" ...so we have a good relationship :rollin

Archived