1 for the top 10

Guest ray246

Guest ray246

did a tint job the other day the guy wanted all the windows tinted apart from the front 2,so he comes to pick it up and I give him all the do's and dont's and tells him not to roll down the windows for about 2/3 days to give the film time to dry so they dont peel and he says "WILL IT BE OK IF I ROLL THE FRONT ONES DOWN" jerk :ahole

man he is an idiot but you think he is bad I had a guy come in last week and ask me the infamous ? will my defroster still work I told him yes but that the added weight from the tint may blow his trans if you could have seen the look on this idiots face

I had a guy with an old rusty chevy chevette he complained that it wasn't dark enough after I showed him the shades prior to installation, complained there was a single spot along the gasket of the quarter window, complained that he didn't like looking out of the film from the inside, complained that it shouldn't look milky right after the job...there's only one thing I could do in the middle of the heat wave that year with no air conditioning in his car...After he paid me, I gave him his tinting instruction...including not rolling his windows down for 2 weeks or it would void the warranty :lol6

Guest thetintshop

my favorite is when customers decide they don't like the % they picked and want it darker. so they find a "problem" with the film, and want it redone. then say "while you're at it, can you do it a little darker?"

yeah, I'm THAT stupid. I tell them that I'll redo it, but they will get the same shade that I put on it before, if they want it daker it will be more $$$. they usually say just forget it.

have had the same senerio Tint Shop..customer thinks we havn't had someone else try that ol' trick to change thier mind on the tint B4..LOL

Archived