auto detailers

Guest TINTFXold

Guest TINTFXold

I hate when places that specialize in cleaning cars think they can tint too. They turn out all these terrible hack jobs. I cant stand that. Their all alike too.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinterjim

I was freelance tinting for a detail shop for about a year. I did'nt hear from the guy for a month or so, so I decided to drop in and he told me it had just been slow. Well 2 days later I get a call from a guy who said that I tinted his windows and they were all f' ed up. I said I did'nt do that work, and he said yes you did it over at the detail shop like 2 weeks ago I was saying WTF!! :lol so I went by the shop and @$$%ole is in there trying to tint. He gave the guy my # thinking I would fix it for him, then had the nerve to ask me to teach him how to tint. It took everything in me not to kick his ass.

Guest Litespeeds

I actually like detail shops because I have 3 of them in San Francisco that help me sell window tinting and I give them a wholesale price so we all can make a little money. I can also bring my own customer's cars and tint it at their shop but of course I would give them a small percentage as my way of saying thanks (rent money).

Archived