Hello Evryone

Guest auto detailing central

Well didn't take long to get on the bad side of that crazy looking santa dude,posted something I shouldn't of with out introducing myself. Sorry again. I'm not a window tinter detailer or anything like that I was hoping out of the kindness of someones heart they could possibly write me a little article on window tinting tips in exchange for a business listing on my site. If approved by one of the mods here I will also link this site.

Thanks Everyone

Guest TINTFXold

I am a mod, the crazy santa dude, but I'm gonna leave this one up to the site admin. At least your not planning on stealing the info thats offered on the main page, thats a good thing since its protected by copywrite.

I do appreciate I'm not looking for anything just a little help,I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to cars widows and such, hope fully I can help someone here out. Hey whats the beef with auto detailers? I gotta know

Thanks

Guest TINTFXold

no beef, we just get people from that line of work that come on here to leach info and then go do hack jobs, which in turn hurts out industry. Dont take it personal, it wasnt directed at you. The timing of you registering and me posting that topic couldnt have been more coincidental. :lol:lol

Archived