TIME TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS

:booga Hi Everybody, I think it is last work day everywhere (not in Riga :lol:trustme ) - so I want to say Merry Christmas (I have Khanuka this week :hmmm:lol6 ). I am very happy that I joined this web. Everewhere I am - first I try to find PC and check newz from TINTDUDE.COM.... There are lot of useful information for me - not how to struggle with bubbles and shrinks, and not how to install rear window on Firebird 93 (we did it from one piece here, but, of course, I don't know how :lol) . I think and I will do my best for it I will make independent unity of tinters (non virtual) and we can make good parties - non seminars. For me business starts from good relation non from good films. If You have contact with customers - film quality won't be the first thing he need, of course on my mind...I like to discuss tint problemes here - it's impossible to do it in ex-USSR web's - all competitors don't like each other and Llumar dealers can tell only :thumb:):shock about Solar gard dealer... But anycase I am patriot of USSR :hmmm I understand that sometimes my english sounds funny and my posts sometimes :shock:shock:shock - but it's me and I won't change me - it's too late :poop:shock:lol I like GirlZ, CarZ and Vodka and I hope it's best things for real men... So, Merry Christmas. Wish You were here :hmmm

Archived