MERRY CHRISTMAS TO FULL MEMBERS

:booga Hi Everybody, I think it is last work day everywhere (not in Riga :lol:trustme ) - so I want to say Merry Christmas (I have Khanuka this week :hmmm:lol6 ). I am very happy that I joined this web. Everewhere I am - first I try to find PC and check newz from TINTDUDE.COM.... There are lot of useful information for me - not how to struggle with bubbles and shrinks, and not how to install rear window on Firebird 93 (we did it from one piece here, but, of course, I don't know how :lol) . I think and I will do my best for it I will make independent unity of tinters (non virtual) and we can make good parties - non seminars. For me business starts from good relation non from good films. If You have contact with customers - film quality won't be the first thing he need, of course on my mind...I like to discuss tint problemes here - it's impossible to do it in ex-USSR web's - all competitors don't like each other and Llumar dealers can tell only :thumb:):shock about Solar gard dealer... But anycase I am patriot of USSR :hmmm I understand that sometimes my english sounds funny and my posts sometimes :shock:shock:shock - but it's me and I won't change me - it's too late :poop:shock:lol I like GirlZ, CarZ and Vodka and I hope it's best things for real men... So, Merry Christmas. Wish You were here :hmmm

Guest expertint

Merry Christmas everyone..God Bless you and yours..I'll be leaving the 24th to visit my son who is in the Coast Guard in Wash D.C. for three days then on to New Orleans for 4 days..I'll miss you all esp..Olfa..

Archived