Quattroporte

Booms

Guest Malcolm E Boo
I find them quite ugly...but I think the Camaros are ugly too, so what do I know.

It is all a matter of taste. I have been brought up on Italian cars. Maserati could put whhels on a fart and I would think it was cool.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is an old post but dont take this car apart ppl that drive them are very picky and it needs to be perfect. The car is not that bad besides the rear roll downs with that thick gasket.I use tape for the felt then generously rub baby shampoo or soap on the tape its self and spray. Still a bit of a challenge to not crease but for the extra time I spend I will almost double the cost on these cars. I have pics of this after the window is installed. I can upload if anyone is interested

I know this is an old post but dont take this car apart ppl that drive them are very picky and it needs to be perfect. The car is not that bad besides the rear roll downs with that thick gasket. I use tape for the felt then generously rub baby shampoo or soap on the tape its self and spray. Still a bit of a challenge to not crease but for the extra time I spend I will almost double the cost on these cars. I have pics of this after the window is installed. I can upload if anyone is interested

Archived