95 Isuzu Trooper

Guest tintpro2007

Guest tintpro2007

Easy install, except the CC patterns didnt line up at all for the two quater windows, 1/4 lite leak at the bottom of the quarter windows.. Customer was watching the install, so I asked him if he wanted it HC to better line up, he said no cause its just a beach vehicle, but I put black vinyl strips to cover it up anyways. Blends in with the gasket, customer was pleased. Just wanted to get that off my chest... Any opinions on it?

Guest scottydosnntkno
Easy install, except the CC patterns didnt line up at all for the two quater windows, 1/4 lite leak at the bottom of the quarter windows.. Customer was watching the install, so I asked him if he wanted it HC to better line up, he said no cause its just a beach vehicle, but I put black vinyl strips to cover it up anyways. Blends in with the gasket, customer was pleased. Just wanted to get that off my chest... Any opinions on it?

this is why theres subforums for each manny so you can post about particular cars in their forums

this is why theres subforums for each manny so you can post about particular cars in their forums

I'm sure he knows, usually I let car threads ride here for a couple of days then move them to the makes forum for reference.

Guest scottydosnntkno

I'm sure he knows, usually I let car threads ride here for a couple of days then move them to the makes forum for reference.

okay, I just thought he was new and might not know :)

you do get a lot more exposure here though. I don't know how often I go to the Isuzu forum

Archived