solar free

Guest scottydosnntkno
Why is it that Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, etc can be deemed superior quality product in the auto industry but,....when it comes to film--if it comes from overseas, it must be crap???

I have just begun to look into this product. They offer different qualities of auto film and full sputtered c/r film. Security film has a cross laminated line also.... I'm checking it out because I owe it to myself, you should too.....

those views on the auto industry are generally out of date in todays market. In the 90s, foreign brands made very solid cars, but in recent years their quality has fallen off. Domestics are the opposite, they made so-so cars in the 90s, but today have some of the best cars looks and function wise. Their interiors may not be as flashy, but they are solid. Theres not eleventy buttons to break and short out. Today any domestic car will go head to head to a comparable foreign car and be as good or better. Buicks are considered very high end luxury cars in China and Japan :spit

It just takes the publics eye a longgg time to change from what the media and writers always push compared to what the real world is. These days, you can't believe anything you see in the news or magazines, because some company somewhere is paying for that positive or negative view.

Just like how GM is blamed for not reacting to the market fast enough. When big trucks and SUVs were in demand they ramped up production and were the #1 producer of them. They couldn't have known the market was going to take a downturn, and can't just redo their factories overnight. Whereas foreign brands have been building small cheap cars overseas for years, so it was easy for them to import them to america. GM, and the other domestics were just providing what the US market wanted, and couldn't turn around fast enough

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it that Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, etc can be deemed superior quality product in the auto industry but,....when it comes to film--if it comes from overseas, it must be crap???

I have just begun to look into this product. They offer different qualities of auto film and full sputtered c/r film. Security film has a cross laminated line also.... I'm checking it out because I owe it to myself, you should too.....

those views on the auto industry are generally out of date in todays market. In the 90s, foreign brands made very solid cars, but in recent years their quality has fallen off. Domestics are the opposite, they made so-so cars in the 90s, but today have some of the best cars looks and function wise. Their interiors may not be as flashy, but they are solid. Theres not eleventy buttons to break and short out. Today any domestic car will go head to head to a comparable foreign car and be as good or better. Buicks are considered very high end luxury cars in China and Japan :hmmm

It just takes the publics eye a longgg time to change from what the media and writers always push compared to what the real world is. These days, you can't believe anything you see in the news or magazines, because some company somewhere is paying for that positive or negative view.

Just like how GM is blamed for not reacting to the market fast enough. When big trucks and SUVs were in demand they ramped up production and were the #1 producer of them. They couldn't have known the market was going to take a downturn, and can't just redo their factories overnight. Whereas foreign brands have been building small cheap cars overseas for years, so it was easy for them to import them to america. GM, and the other domestics were just providing what the US market wanted, and couldn't turn around fast enough

whoa scotty, you think? :asshat:

Bdog, weren't you with Sungard?

Guest scottydosnntkno

those views on the auto industry are generally out of date in todays market. In the 90s, foreign brands made very solid cars, but in recent years their quality has fallen off. Domestics are the opposite, they made so-so cars in the 90s, but today have some of the best cars looks and function wise. Their interiors may not be as flashy, but they are solid. Theres not eleventy buttons to break and short out. Today any domestic car will go head to head to a comparable foreign car and be as good or better. Buicks are considered very high end luxury cars in China and Japan :hmmm

I don't have the time now, but I think you are full of it!!!

your from venezuela, how can you comment on US cars? :asshat:

Guest scottydosnntkno
your from venezuela, how can you comment on US cars?

What do you think, we don´t have American cars here, or what??!! I pull out windows every day, you get a good idea as to what is a good car and what is not. If I need 3 different tools to pull the panels, and a panel has 5 different screws, than I don´t want to know how the rest of the car is... I wish every car manufacturer would take Toyota as an example, you can take apart half the car with just one screw driver and a 10 socket wrench...

so the car being easy to take appart is a good thing? I'd be worried of it falling appart with only minimal attachments :beer

Guest tintgod

What do you think, we don´t have American cars here, or what??!! I pull out windows every day, you get a good idea as to what is a good car and what is not. If I need 3 different tools to pull the panels, and a panel has 5 different screws, than I don´t want to know how the rest of the car is... I wish every car manufacturer would take Toyota as an example, you can take apart half the car with just one screw driver and a 10 socket wrench...

:beer

Guest tintgod

so the car being easy to take appart is a good thing? I'd be worried of it falling appart with only minimal attachments :beer

no..he is saying why have screws some torx, some others and 3 different size of bolts to take off a door panel...its stupid and doesnt make a whole lot of sense if you ask me.

no..he is saying why have screws some torx, some others and 3 different size of bolts to take off a door panel...its stupid and doesnt make a whole lot of sense if you ask me.

:beer

On top of the list of stupid built cars is Ford, but also some European like Seat, Fiat and specially the French...

man... dont get me started with Fiats.... hahaha.

Guest scottydosnntkno

so the car being easy to take appart is a good thing? I'd be worried of it falling appart with only minimal attachments :dunno

because relying on metal screws rather than plastic tabs that pop or slide into holes reduces rattling. Even the plastic on plastic will make rattles, but screws don't since they can't move.

Archived