Choose between these two tints.

Guest Hondabuff

Guest Hondabuff

Sungard Hp Bronze 33% and HP True Grey 38%. These are my two choices and want a tint with a brown/grey look to it. Anyone work with these two films. How fade resistant is the bronze and does it shrink easily. I'am only doing my car and the wifes car. Lexus IS300 sportcross and 07 Civic sedan. I was also going to purchase a roll from the tintcenter.com due to limited suppliers willing to sell just 1 roll of tint. Anyone deal with them before.... Any suggestions are welcome. Im just a pt tinter doing a small job for myself.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited

1 roll probably won't be enough for you, unless you have a good amount of experience, or don't care how your vehicles look. Save your time and motrin, bring it to a pro....

Guest Hondabuff

Thanks for your input....seems to be the M.O. for this forum. Does anyone else have expierence with these films. Please no more take it to a pro posts...you dont know me and I dont know you and I'm asking more of a technical question.

Thanks for your input....seems to be the M.O. for this forum. Does anyone else have expierence with these films. Please no more take it to a pro posts...you dont know me and I dont know you and I'm asking more of a technical question.

:lolblink.png

Guest tintgod

:lol we can give you any advice on shrinking..cus we dont know your abilltiy...all film shrinks easy to me.

go with bronze if you have tan interior..but I can give you and idea of longevity with it...do to me not using much of it.

if your cars has a dark interior..go with the true gray, some have had problems with peeling on the true gray in the past.

Guest Hondabuff

Got tan interior on both cars. I remember the old solargard bronze would discolor during shrinking...even with low heat. That was my main worry and if it still does.

Archived