Chrysler 300 door seals

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

Got one of these left in the unit for tomorrow, 22 inch rims etc looks nice! Right I have had a read up and you guys say the seals come out easy without door card removal. I normally pull the panals but will leave them if its easy. Quick heads up how do they pull out? I know with a MK4 golf one screw peel them back at the top and pull the strips etc. Whats the correct way with the 300 any screws to undo, top pulled away etc? Many thanks guys

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like there is a screw in the door handle pull that we usually take out... unless I'm thinking charger.. :beer

Peel top of door panel back a touch with window down.. and snatch the seal out...

Tape felt

Drop bombs :mad

Guest scottydosnntkno
Got one of these left in the unit for tomorrow, 22 inch rims etc looks nice! Right I have had a read up and you guys say the seals come out easy without door card removal. I normally pull the panals but will leave them if its easy. Quick heads up how do they pull out? I know with a MK4 golf one screw peel them back at the top and pull the strips etc. Whats the correct way with the 300 any screws to undo, top pulled away etc? Many thanks guys

just like the charger. pull the top back corner of the panel back and reach in with a hook tool and pull em out. You can remove the screw behind the handle, but its not necessary, they flex a lot.

to put em back in, spray the inside of their channel with slip and slide the front in first.

Seems like there is a screw in the door handle pull that we usually take out... unless I'm thinking charger.. :beer

Peel top of door panel back a touch with window down.. and snatch the seal out...

Tape felt

Drop bombs :mad

the doors are identical :lol

Best to pull the screw as pulling on the top edge too much can leave them wavy looking and it's pretty noticeable. takes seconds to remove the screw and give yourself that much extra play to work with. If it's a year with a deck mounted brake light, the bulldozer can get behind the light no problem.

Guest shadowline
Best to pull the screw as pulling on the top edge too much can leave them wavy looking and it's pretty noticeable. takes seconds to remove the screw and give yourself that much extra play to work with. If it's a year with a deck mounted brake light, the bulldozer can get behind the light no problem.

Had a quick look at the brake light b4 I left, lots of room between the glass so will leave the deck in place, which screws are best then to undone to aid in pulling the strips then? Sorry havent got the card in front of me

Archived