07 Saturn Ion

Guest ssfamos801

Guest ssfamos801

I know the saturn ion is on the list of cars that need felt but it doesn't say what years just curious if they had changed for the 07

Hey Mr. A wish I knew the answer but someone here will know it. FYI for you TD people FamosK was in Oregon with me last week and is the only student I have ever had that did the vw beetle glass that would sell :beer I can't take much credit cause he has been tinting fror a while before coming to sharpen his skill. I learned things from him :lol2

cheers dude

Guest ssfamos801

Thanks stan I have already done a 08 honda fit and it came out great. Thanks so much for the pointers I know it will make me more tint savy I will always remember to tighten up lol

Guest scottydosnntkno
Hey Mr. A wish I knew the answer but someone here will know it. FYI for you TD people FamosK was in Oregon with me last week and is the only student I have ever had that did the vw beetle glass that would sell :beer I can't take much credit cause he has been tinting fror a while before coming to sharpen his skill. I learned things from him :poke

cheers dude

thats why I want to come to get better but I can't afford it :beer

I should know this since I have been a Saturn tinter for ever. No, you do not need to felt the doors. They fixed that problem after 04 on the Vues and Ions. They should have felt on the factory strips. On both quad coupe and sedan

Archived