Bravo.jpg

Opel Corsa with 5% and 20% front windows

Corsa.jpg

VW GOLF 5% all around

golf.jpg

well enjoy...

Guest Darkstyle
nice...and !llegal. :trustme

hi... yes in portugal the law allows only llumar safety film on the front windows but here no one wants it legal, but I allways explain it to my clients and my client signs a document saying he was informed about the law. Normally I only do up to 20% on the fronts, the golf was an exception... looool

Regards

Guest naughtydog

hi... yes in portugal the law allows only llumar safety film on the front windows but here no one wants it legal, but I allways explain it to my clients and my client signs a document saying he was informed about the law. Normally I only do up to 20% on the fronts, the golf was an exception... looool

Regards

I know where you are coming from...is it only Llumar film for the fronts or will any film do?

ND

Guest Darkstyle

Regards

I know where you are coming from...is it only Llumar film for the fronts or will any film do?

ND

Hi

Actually we have got a few but the are all the same, they are all 4m or 2m by suntek but our films have to all be certified and tested by the labs. And the all have to have there brand and aproval number lasered on. lol

we have llumar, suntek, madico, foliatec for the front window only.

What about there in england, how is the law there??

Sorry about the BAD english. lol

Regards

Edited by Darkstyle

Guest naughtydog

the law is the same here - it's a pain in the ass that they will not allow you any sun protection for front doors!

Oh, your english is fine. well done

Guest Darkstyle
the law is the same here - it's a pain in the ass that they will not allow you any sun protection for front doors!

Here in portugal at least we can put those brands with safety film, at least it helps with the UV and security issues, but you can barely notice it, we are allowed to install on the front and Windsheild, so we can do the hole car but on the fronts and WS u can barely notice it, after the installation the car has to go for inspection that cost 95€ to chech the brands and aproval codes and the we have to pay 132€ to put it in the Documents of the car.

After all this we install 35% or 50% film over the safety film, and the police only check for the codes and not the %... loool

Some

Regards

Guest naughtydog

Here in portugal at least we can put those brands with safety film, at least it helps with the UV and security issues, but you can barely notice it, we are allowed to install on the front and Windsheild, so we can do the hole car but on the fronts and WS u can barely notice it, after the installation the car has to go for inspection that cost 95€ to chech the brands and aproval codes and the we have to pay 132€ to put it in the Documents of the car.

After all this we install 35% or 50% film over the safety film, and the police only check for the codes and not the %... loool

Some

Regards

what a pain of a process...I blame Brussells for all this crap...just allow us a 50% net figure and I will be happy.

Guest Darkstyle

Some

Regards

what a pain of a process...I blame Brussells for all this crap...just allow us a 50% net figure and I will be happy.

Yeah and the problem is the govermente earns more than us... Its rediclous... The should let us install alteast 50%.. it would be so much easier than installing safety film.. I hat installing safety film... loool

Are you alowed to install safety film there?