Tree Sap

Guest justincredible

Guest justincredible

So I am starting to get customers that have tree sap on the PPF and I don't know what to tell them on how to take it off.

Guest tint51
So I am starting to get customers that have tree sap on the PPF and I don't know what to tell them on how to take it off.

Try 3M Adhesive cleaner, I use it for sticker adhesive an works fine..

I have some stuff thats pink that I got from a detail supply company in denver and I swear by it. All you have to do is take some on a rag and set it on the sap spot for about 30 sec. and then wipe clean. I have yet to find anything that works as well as this does. I have had minor sscratches by using the 3m adhesive cleaner cuz I rubbed on it for a little too long.

Guest thatsnappyguy
I have some stuff thats pink that I got from a detail supply company in denver and I swear by it. All you have to do is take some on a rag and set it on the sap spot for about 30 sec. and then wipe clean. I have yet to find anything that works as well as this does. I have had minor sscratches by using the 3m adhesive cleaner cuz I rubbed on it for a little too long.

simple pink?

I've had good luck with Westley's Bleach White as a general purpose cleaner. I haven't used it on PPF for sap, but I have used it to remove sap on a car that was covered by it. Westley's has no effect on PPF so I'd assume that it can also be used to take sap off.

Guest tint51
I've had good luck with Westley's Bleach White as a general purpose cleaner. I haven't used it on PPF for sap, but I have used it to remove sap on a car that was covered by it. Westley's has no effect on PPF so I'd assume that it can also be used to take sap off.

I have a bad experience with the Westley's.. Will stain paint if you get it on there.. Found out from my son who sprayed it on the paint .. Ate right in to paint right away.. So use caution..!

But works great on white wall tires..

Edited by tint51