Tint Tek 20/20 for free

TintWizard

I went with ComputerCut about 5 years ago now and it was the best decision ever. I WILL say that sometimes precutting can be a love/hate relationship as many times customers that I never think will cancel on me will. Then I am stuck with a pattern that is exclusive to that make/model. I have several of these piling up in a box I keep in the office. Too many in one week or month and there goes your profit.

Overall it was a good decision for me.

Thats my biggest concern, I get no show no call customers every week. I wouldnt ever say that it is better than hand cutting, but I might incorporate it on my dealership work. Those jobs are for sure and the time saved is money earned.

I went with ComputerCut about 5 years ago now and it was the best decision ever. I WILL say that sometimes precutting can be a love/hate relationship as many times customers that I never think will cancel on me will. Then I am stuck with a pattern that is exclusive to that make/model. I have several of these piling up in a box I keep in the office. Too many in one week or month and there goes your profit.

Overall it was a good decision for me.

Thats my biggest concern, I get no show no call customers every week. I wouldnt ever say that it is better than hand cutting, but I might incorporate it on my dealership work. Those jobs are for sure and the time saved is money earned.

:lol to both of these comments..I to get a little pizzzed when I cut out a pattern ready to go and theres a "no show" , however I usually do a confirmation reminder call B4 cutting a pattern which greatly eliminates the love /hate of that part.

If you do dealer work where the cars are plentyful , always the same shades and you tint them for less yet they want them done quick ..it's a no brainer that the plotter is the way to go for those cars ..then give off the street custy's the choice of plotter cut or a little extra for hand :lol

Hey TW, how much time do you find it is saving you on an average day?

That's a loaded question and not so simply answered.. however here's an example , a guy phoned me just as I'm typing this and wants a 98 Sierra done with sunstrip AND want to wait for it..normally I prefer they drop it off + I Hate doing sunstrips on trucks..cleaning off the whole outside, the whole inside climbing all over it while setting up a light on the inside oh yeah..has rain guards as well. He's going to be here in 20 min..instead of my sitting around doing nothing, I will have everything ready to go on my peeler board for when he shows up and will save 1/2 hr because of time management..not to mention less physical energy exerted per vehicle so you aren't as burnt out at the end of the day.

With dealer cars ..huge savings of time...load up one roll, pump out all rears and bgs , load another roll , all your 2 fronts are now cut, stack them like pancakes and off you go.

(with the popular dealer cars that I KNOW I will constantly get many of ( Mazda 3's , 6's , ets ) whenever I have spare time..I make sure I have these patterns always on hand so when I actually get the car.. 1 -1.15hrs av install time which is good because if they call and need one done asap..no biggie now :lol

Worth it if you have dealer work for that alone or as I say cutting as someone is driving to your shop if your not presently doing a car

I thought I'd bump this topic after 2 yrs of commenting on it only because it now has the test of time. Every comment I made still stands true on it + with the new Tint Tek 20/20 version , it's only better. My first post on his subject is not just theory but is true. If your a hand cutter, get the system and let it pay for itself in time saved just because of having the system, pay yourself more for your hand cut talent for the few customers out there that still want tint that way (old school)I'm thankful for this program for allowing me to survive another busy , growing tint season as a solo tinter. Thanks Tint Tek 20/20. :thumb

Thanks for all the info, enjoyed reading this thread. I am looking to add a plotter to my tool box, and it is nice to hear this review over time from another old skooler. :cool Just called TintTek, spoke to Becky. Want to try to get this in the slow months to have the time to learn to use it.

I thought I'd bump this topic after 2 yrs of commenting on it only because it now has the test of time. Every comment I made still stands true on it + with the new Tint Tek 20/20 version , it's only better. My first post on his subject is not just theory but is true. If your a hand cutter, get the system and let it pay for itself in time saved just because of having the system, pay yourself more for your hand cut talent for the few customers out there that still want tint that way (old school)I'm thankful for this program for allowing me to survive another busy , growing tint season as a solo tinter. Thanks Tint Tek 20/20. :thumb

I will be getting tint tek today or tomorrow i already called in seems good for the price and monthly fees