Tint Tek 20/20 for free

TintWizard

Glad your having good luck tint wizard!! I've been with them for less than 2 months now and have been locked out twice now! Locked out in the first week because they forgot to reset my licence (screwd me the whole weekend) went to log on first thing this morning and I'm locked out again! (Another 2 customers lost today) I have 15 months on my subscription so there's no reason to mess w my license.

Many satisfied customers over the years , sorry to hear your having so many issues so early in the relationship with them . Talk to them and see what's up . :thumb

Hope this helps , I just talked to the owner of TintTek . Keep in mind it's Saturday night . They will be open Monday morning to help you.

He said your not locked out . He'll take care of it for you. Hope this helps a bit . Here's his reply :

"

Thanks Brad. I'm out of town and will look after that Monday. It's not a lock out issue he has. I believe his windows did an update maybe last night unexpectedly and there for the Flexi side of the software doesn't work."

So hold on till Monday [emoji106]

I'm new to this forum but have been around the forums for the past two years or so.

Thank you for posting this as I find it very helpful in helping me find some pros and cons about it.  While I do appreciate the hand cut technique, saving some time doing this would be doozy.  Albeit I would need to do more business than I'm doing now to make up the difference in leasing the equipment.  I only tint part-time as I don't yet have the capital to go full time and lease a shop but hoping to within the next two years.

If you saw value in it, it's worth a shot.

- FG

I'm a one man show at my shop. I went the route of a plotter and software when I got back into the business after being gone for over 10 years. I will say that the plotter is much faster then hand cutting for me. I've taking my time down about 20-30 minutes a car in total. I can typically do most cars in about an hour and a half to 2 hours for bigger or more difficult cars while still turning out great work. The longer times are not always based on cutting the tint either. It could be because of 3rd brake light removal or other factors about the car that just take more time. I've timed myself on cutting out a cars patterns and can typically get a full car cut in about 5 minutes and that includes putting the film on the car for shrinking. I'm always moving so while patterns are cutting I'm wiping down the windows and soaping up the back window and back and forth. The other nice part about a plotter is that if I do mess up a piece I can cut a new one in seconds! I guarantee you that you can't hand cut a piece that fast. I believe a fellow tinter once posted a video were he timed himself cutting a Toyota Camry on his plotter start to finish and challenged someone to hand cut the same car and beat his time. I don't think anyone's posted a video beating his time. Although I could be wrong on that. So for me a plotter has definitely been worth the cost.