i have a 1994 twin cam...

Guest curiousjane

Guest curiousjane

Hi lovely Tintdude people:

I notice people aren't fans of putting film on old Saturns. I've been wanting to get a film forever on my 94 twin cam, since it gets hot here in LA.

I am looking at Charcool (maybe - I actually don't want color, just to block UV and heat...), and I have found (online) a reputable installer (though if you have suggestions, feel free) here.

But should I worry about whether they're going to do it right? Are there enough people with old Saturns putting films on that most installers will have had experience with it? Will it be obvious if they do a bad job? I am not a "car person."

Your input is much appreciated.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's the 4 door, make sure Your tinter of choice has MAD skills! Those are among the most hated, if not THE most hated back glass out there. It's possible to do, but believe Me, You WILL be able to tell if He does a bad job! :gasp

Guest curiousjane

Thanks for the replies! That was really fast.

Yes, it is the four door. It has been a pretty reliable car, but I do wish they hadn't felt a need to be quite so original with the glass in back. You can't even really squeegee it right.

So, this LB55 person... anybody know where he works?

Guest scottydosnntkno
personally I don't think those are too tough dunno.gif

I have a 2002 sl1, the one with the bubble window and think its a lot harder than the twin cams :beer

Archived