UPDATE!!!!!

Hello everyone. I have been a lil busy, but I came back with an update for my little situation I posted in the HR area. I started the process on that guy I used to work for, but haven't gone through with it. Anyways, I decided to move on to better things. I moved to Omaha, and now tinting for a local shop there, lot of dealer, and PPT. The money is good, but I have one problem. The tinter that was there when I made it in was trained by his brother, who happens to be the spot I replaced, because he got fired for being drunk at 2:00, while doing a scotchcal. Which ended up having to be repainted, and the lose of a dealer. Now this guy has only been tinting for 8 months, and he complains the whole day on every car, with this "I don't give a f**K attitude, and it's killing me. I talked to the guy about it but it's pointless. He thinks he's king S**T, but can't hand cut. Everything is cut off the plotter, even PPT. I need to know what to do with this guy. Anything is appreciated.

Shoot, I know this is a late post but..... WELCOME TO OMAHA!

Hope the past couple months have gotten better for you at the new shop.

Are you the crybaby and don't even know it??? :bingo:lol Welcome to the board.

For the OP: Sabotage the plotter so it wont work and then cap on him all day about not being able to freehand cut. :lol

Shoot, I know this is a late post but..... WELCOME TO OMAHA!

Hope the past couple months have gotten better for you at the new shop.

Are you the crybaby and don't even know it??? :bingo:lol Welcome to the board.

For the OP: Sabotage the plotter so it wont work and then cap on him all day about not being able to freehand cut. :lol

:lol

Archived