2 side quarters tinted -- can see quite thick pen mark around edges -

Guest bbsb1970

if its covering a light gap my opinion is that it needs to be redone. qtrs can be cut to fit with gaps that don't show light.

Word.... :inot I had an opaquer for about 5 minutes once. Looks like AZZ when its applied. Threw it in the trash. :spit

if you know how to use it correctly you can't tell unless you know. I don't use a "film opaquer" per se, I use a flat black fine line enamel paint pen from a craft store. Much "thicker" I guess you could say coverage, so its just black, no light spots.

Just like any tool, there is a time and a place for it.

justify it any way you want, you're still trying to cover up a miscut.

Word... :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
if its covering a light gap my opinion is that it needs to be redone. qtrs can be cut to fit with gaps that don't show light.

Word.... :coffee I had an opaquer for about 5 minutes once. Looks like AZZ when its applied. Threw it in the trash. :gasp

if you know how to use it correctly you can't tell unless you know. I don't use a "film opaquer" per se, I use a flat black fine line enamel paint pen from a craft store. Much "thicker" I guess you could say coverage, so its just black, no light spots.

Stan uses one in his videos :popcorn Its a TOOL, it has its place. Get over it

Word.... :popcorn I had an opaquer for about 5 minutes once. Looks like AZZ when its applied. Threw it in the trash. :coffee

Stan uses one in his videos :gasp Its a TOOL, it has its place. Get over it

idgaf, I'll tell stan the same thing.

Word.... :beer I had an opaquer for about 5 minutes once. Looks like AZZ when its applied. Threw it in the trash. :inot

Stan uses one in his videos :coffee Its a TOOL, it has its place. Get over it

idgaf, I'll tell stan the same thing.

:popcorn:gasp

Guest scottydosnntkno
Did he say what the year, make and model of the car was ?

I see Dealer done Fusions here all the time where the film does not cover the entire quarter....

Im the only shop around here who does the whole thing :hmmm Also the only one who glues the dots :hmmm

Hey man I used an opaquer the other day. I did a Escalade with 5 all around. I think the film shifted a tiny bit on the back glass when I put it on. I pulled it into the sun and noticed the tiniest little sliver of light cuz the truck was blacked out. I wasn't gonna redo the back glass for that. And anyone that does is pretty much retarded.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Hey man I used an opaquer the other day. I did a Escalade with 5 all around. I think the film shifted a tiny bit on the back glass when I put it on. I pulled it into the sun and noticed the tiniest little sliver of light cuz the truck was blacked out. I wasn't gonna redo the back glass for that. And anyone that does is pretty much retarded.

:lol2 exactly. I had the same thing happen today on a back glass, it was not even 1/2"x1/32" in the very bottom right corner, and I don't think anyones going to redo a WHOLE window for just that. If they do, its stupid

Archived