Big A** Truck

Guest tintpro2007

Guest tintpro2007

Huge truck, all we did was strip the front doors, so no tinted pics, snapped these as custy was backing it out. It was so big, it wouldn't fit in our bay... :beer

BigTruck2.jpg

BigTruck.jpg

Guest tintpro2007
reminds me of my boys truck. its huge too. its nice it goes to SEMA with a big ass green and chrome sticker of our shop on the back glass.

l_8060e45777534d16ac4cb0c13f4009ae.jpg

this was when he just got it done. we ripped all the sponsor stickers off and put our on there.

Nice, Your car beside it?

Guest scottydosnntkno
you aint seen shiat till you seen the truck I tinted :popcorn

monstertruck.jpg

theres a lot of those f650s around here. Lots of people DD them :coffee

I don't get the extra $50k+ on top of a standard f350. F350 drivetrain, engine, and identical interior with a bigger lift and body. Not the most practical of vehicles :gasp

Guest tintgod
Huge truck, all we did was strip the front doors, so no tinted pics, snapped these as custy was backing it out. It was so big, it wouldn't fit in our bay... :popcorn

BigTruck2.jpg

BigTruck.jpg

next time...lower the air pressure in the tires if its that close...it may fit.

Huge truck, all we did was strip the front doors, so no tinted pics, snapped these as custy was backing it out. It was so big, it wouldn't fit in our bay... :popcorn

BigTruck2.jpg

BigTruck.jpg

dam ginormous truck!! is that a covered area outside the garage door? when did they put that in?

Guest tintpro2007
Huge truck, all we did was strip the front doors, so no tinted pics, snapped these as custy was backing it out. It was so big, it wouldn't fit in our bay... :hmmm

BigTruck2.jpg

BigTruck.jpg

dam ginormous truck!! is that a covered area outside the garage door? when did they put that in?

It's been there ever since I started working for them in 2007, so idk how long it was there before that.

Archived