Summer = very busy (at least it is supposed to be)

Guest tintcity

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintcity

Everyone around the U.S.A. that are window tinters pool all of their tint money and divide it up equally.Problem solved.So....... who's in?

Guest Mo Evo

It's been very good, except for last week, which started out slow but ended up well. I chalk that up to a 'holiday week', but otherwise it's been great. This coming week is nearly booked already! And that's great because my truck barfed up it's heater core just 4 months out of warranty and it cost me $1000 and that's straight time, at least better than the 1300 I was quoted. Twas crazy...my windshield fogged up 'green'!!

Guest mcpcola
It's been very good, except for last week, which started out slow but ended up well. I chalk that up to a 'holiday week', but otherwise it's been great. This coming week is nearly booked already! And that's great because my truck barfed up it's heater core just 4 months out of warranty and it cost me $1000 and that's straight time, at least better than the 1300 I was quoted. Twas crazy...my windshield fogged up 'green'!!

How may cars can yall book a week?

Guest willie
BUSY AS A SUM BUCK!!!!!! next week is already booked up solid.

Sounds like you need to take a few days off then next week and head this way :beer

Guest General Sun Shield

We had tons of rain here and it slowed us down . Since the sun decided to come back, booked for two weeks.

Most Commercial F/G.

Very few residential compared to past years , not bad but have seen much better.

Archived