What do you guys think about this deal on a plotter

Guest bialy100k

GRAPHTEC sounds good, usually no issues with them.

Good quality, quick cutting. At test cutting try to crate and cut few long curved elements connected at he end - something like eye, but with more lines (cutter should to drive material forward and back and start/end them in one point). Also cut few small squares and check if they are not distorted at corners and when You remove them from material the weed prroperly.

Guest tintgod

that is the one I have as well....have never had a problem with it as of yet...going on a year and a half..got mine off ebay for 2100..but it came with a crap load of software and about 8 months of tint tek that I could use....so if you can get yours for what you offered...it should be a good deal.

Guest nitrografix

Dude, I bought a whole system from signwarehouse and it came in this past weekend. I got the Q42 along with all the tint software. I used to tint windows about seven or eight years ago by hand. I tinted a 99 ford pickup yesterday using tint tek. OMG!!! I spent about 4000 for everything through signwarehouse. It is defintily worth it!!!!!!!!! Why buy that one? Go through them and buy a brand new one!!!

Archived