Won't this blow window seals ?

it most definately could cause seal failure. a blind mounted too close could cause seal failure. furniture too close could cause seal failure. plenty of things could cause it. and that is one of 'em. I would NEVER put that crap on my windows. :coffee and it's not a radiant barrier...you've got nothing BUT radiated heat between that thing and the glass. the heat's already made it through the window. therefore the heat's in the room. just do it right and tint the window. :bingo

it most definately could cause seal failure. a blind mounted too close could cause seal failure. furniture too close could cause seal failure. plenty of things could cause it. and that is one of 'em. I would NEVER put that crap on my windows. :coffee and it's not a radiant barrier...you've got nothing BUT radiated heat between that thing and the glass. the heat's already made it through the window. therefore the heat's in the room. just do it right and tint the window. :bingo

suggests then "tape from the outside..lmao"

I had a guy rent one of my houses a few years ago............did the same thing to the windows....and the ceiling in the basement, and the roof......was running a drug growing factory.......had 100 pot plants growing there.......seems to be the only reason I would think someone would put such a crappy product over their window for. Also, why would anyone pay these fools to install this, when they could go to Lowes and pick up the same 1/4" foam insulation panels and do it themselves for probably 1/4 the cost????

Archived