Express Window Films - ceramic line

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Express Ceramic Pearl Automotive Line is identical to the True Black in terms of the look, feel and handling characteristics. The difference is that the Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion. These films are manufactured to our unique specifications.

Please do not lump us in with the rest of the private labels on the market. Our order volumes are such that we can cover the MOQs (Minimum Order Quantities) necessary to have films built to spec. They are uniquely our's.

The smaller private labels are the ones that need to “rebox” stock constructions.

Guest vclimber
The difference is that the Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion.

Is it a chip dye film then?

The Express Ceramic Pearl Automotive Line is identical to the True Black in terms of the look, feel and handling characteristics. The difference is that the Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion. These films are manufactured to our unique specifications.

Please do not lump us in with the rest of the private labels on the market. Our order volumes are such that we can cover the MOQs (Minimum Order Quantities) necessary to have films built to spec. They are uniquely our's.

The smaller private labels are the ones that need to “rebox” stock constructions.

are you kidding me?

I remember going into an "EWF" office in Placentia California... I asked for a 40" x 100 ft. roll of film, the worker ran into the back of the warehouse and brought me a 40" roll of Global and told me to wait while he transfers over the global film into the ewf film box. I asked him just to give me the global box so that he doesnt have to waste his ewf box. He mumbled some bullshit about "territorial issues". LOL. If no one believes me... go into the placentia office directly and look into their warehouse. All you see is Global Window Film boxes and empty boxes of EWF. Looks like private label to me.

Are you telling me that a manufacturer builds film that is specific to your spec? Nonsense. I used to be part of an engineering team that built sputtered and dyed PET machines for various film factories through out the world and I know there is no such factory that will make film to your exact specs. If yor MOQ is so high, why don't you tell Global to make film to meet your so called specs. Wait, you don't need to because all you need to do is take some global quick dry and place it inside a box privately labeled 'express window films'. Sounds like a genius plan to me.

EWF, stop acting as if you are one of the big boys like llumar and jwf Your film...err I mean global films are pretty good. But face it, you are a private label. btw...

Concord Window Films = Express Window Films = different 'private' labels for same film. Like I said, genius business strategy!

PS. I ordered some TB today and its friggin awesome!

Guest mr3y1956
The difference is that the Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion.

Is it a chip dye film then?

This should be interesting!

Tint4Food:

First and foremost – thanks for your business. I am delighted that you like our films.

Which one of the fellows helped you in Placentia? Also – you did not say exactly which of our films you purchased. Can you let me know? We are not allowed to sell Global branded products outside of our designated territory, but you were in California! What possible reason could there be to re-box a roll? There must be some logical explanation.

Yes. I am telling you (without fear of contradiction) that manufacturers will build films to spec. It’s a very common arrangement. Where did you work? Have we met?

Global makes the finest window film I have ever sold in my 26 year career. I truly wish they made everything that our customer’s ask us for, but the diversity of products the market demands is beyond the scope of any single source for us. We work with seven different manufacturers at present, with Global being our preferred vendor for Professional Auto Film.

What is unique about EWF is that we have developed methods for weeding out problem films. Learn about it at: http://buytint.com/testing.html

There is also no need for speculation: The specific construction details for every one of our products is available for review at:

http://buytint.com/Express%20Film%20Constructions%20Web.htm

I am happy to answer any questions that don't require disclosing trade secrets.

Howard

Archived