Express Window Films - ceramic line

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mr3y1956
I ll be launching my new film soon. its gonna be called snapdizzleshizzle films. and its just gonna be available in 5%

Send me a roll and a T Shirt. :drive

Guest vclimber
The difference is that the Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion.

Is it a chip dye film then?

This should be interesting!

No need to blow things out of proportion. I'm just asking a question to learn something just like other members ask questions... Howard said he was happy to answer questions. He mentioned "Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion" I am curious what the "chips are?"

-BTW OEM manufacturing to spec is quite common if you have the volume and the $$$ to pay for it, they make it any way you want as long as it does not violate patents.

Guest scottydosnntkno
The difference is that the Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion.

Is it a chip dye film then?

This should be interesting!

No need to blow things out of proportion. I'm just asking a question to learn something just like other members ask questions... Howard said he was happy to answer questions. He mentioned "Titanium Nitride nanoparticles are embedded into the chips prior to extrusion" I am curious what the "chips are?"

-BTW OEM manufacturing to spec is quite common if you have the volume and the $$$ to pay for it, they make it any way you want as long as it does not violate patents.

I would assume the PET "chips"

Scotty,

I am mailing you some chips right now so you can hold them in your hand. The chips are the precursor, from which the finished polyester film is made. It's a remarkable process.

You are correct. The manufacturers will produce to spec. The rules are simple:

Meet the MOQ

Pay $$$ up front

Keep it confidential

-Howard

Guest thatsnappyguy
I ll be launching my new film soon. its gonna be called snapdizzleshizzle films. and its just gonna be available in 5%

Send me a roll and a T Shirt. :drive

I can send you a llumar shirt, cuz that seems to be whats in right now.

Guest thatsnappyguy
We just got our own film, we let make 4mil and 8mil in 5% and 15%, all it took was 100 rolls per color, 60"x100'....

thats awsome.

Guest vclimber
this is funny :beer

ewf

vclimber

scotty

and

value tint

:)

Well T4F rips EWF a new one and gets a response. Scotty makes another assumption and gets a response and chips sent in the mail. I have a fairly decent track record of helping out around here for years and cannot even get a response to one simple question. I guess that translates to :) off vc... :hmmm:beer

Archived