PPF Recommendation needed

Guest jain1980

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried just about every film on the market. I found that ClearMask AR (3M Aerospace grade film) is the best all around film. Same appearance as Venture Ultra but the adhesive is much better and it cuts your install time down considerably. It is also much more durable than Ultra and does not scuff easily. Great overall film. Give it a shot.

ClearMask.com

Guest jain1980
I have tried just about every film on the market. I found that ClearMask AR (3M Aerospace grade film) is the best all around film. Same appearance as Venture Ultra but the adhesive is much better and it cuts your install time down considerably. It is also much more durable than Ultra and does not scuff easily. Great overall film. Give it a shot.

ClearMask.com

Yes..I was about to ask on this film..Heard a lot off late abt this film. How does this film compare to VS Ultra in terms of pricing ?

Where can I buy some samples of clearmask AR and if I want to buy 24" bulk rolls, where ? Do they offer international shipping to HongKong ?

Thnx

The Aerospace film is intended for airplanes, and they don't care if the paint comes off when its removed. I'd stick with something that's designed for automotive applications.

Actually this is not a "good call". The adhesive I have found is stronger the Venture Ultra but not as strong as 3M is. It is MUCH easier to remove than 3M... and after 6 years of using it now I have yet to see of ever hear of film lifting paint. I have seen 3M lift a few times though... and had times where the film came off in little pieces instead of a sheet. ClearMask does stand behind the warranty as well and I have spoken with Jim about paint lifting issues and he does cover it if it happens.

The Aerospace film is intended for airplanes, and they don't care if the paint comes off when its removed. I'd stick with something that's designed for automotive applications.

Actually this is not a "good call". The adhesive I have found is stronger the Venture Ultra but not as strong as 3M is. It is MUCH easier to remove than 3M... and after 6 years of using it now I have yet to see of ever hear of film lifting paint. I have seen 3M lift a few times though... and had times where the film came off in little pieces instead of a sheet. ClearMask does stand behind the warranty as well and I have spoken with Jim about paint lifting issues and he does cover it if it happens.

I personally have only seen paint lift/peel if its not OEM paint and a sh!tty respray. How about you keep using what your using and I will keep using what I am using :dunno

Archived