Funny story from yesterday about a dealer...

bingo.gif No film, no warranty. Did they ask for a different shade?

Nah, same shade, no pay, I just gave them the benefit of the doubt, since they "mistakenly" took it to the primary tint shop. I sincerely doubt all 4 windows were scratched, like I said, never seen a problem on the newer 3 series.

The newer 3 series 4 doors do scratch tint. they need felt or a nice cut of the lower gasket

lift3e.jpg

:beer No film, no warranty. Did they ask for a different shade?

Nah, same shade, no pay, I just gave them the benefit of the doubt, since they "mistakenly" took it to the primary tint shop. I sincerely doubt all 4 windows were scratched, like I said, never seen a problem on the newer 3 series.

The newer 3 series 4 doors do scratch tint. they need felt or a nice cut of the lower gasket

lift3e.jpg

:beer

Guest Tintim
:lol No film, no warranty. Did they ask for a different shade?

lift3e.jpg

bingo.gif

Always felt the lower gasket - these will at some point scratch the tint seen it a few times. Same is true on 1 series.

Archived