CPF Launches Commercial Sales Group for Architectural Projects

Guest vclimber

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They claim to want to make it more cost efficient for the dealer??? WTF are they talking about, we will just be getting screwed out of money in the long run..............Bt, as usual, all the LULU dealers will just bitch and go along instead of boycotting the product..................

Guest Fly Paper

I know I made the right decision when I was the first Vista dealer in the country to cancell them. 1st quarter sales down 45%........ MAY DAY..MAY DAY>>>>we're gonna crash and burn...*^(**(*^&%#$ ....but not before we burn our dealers first. Whatcha gonna sell next Georgie...MMM

Guest vclimber
I know I made the right decision when I was the first Vista dealer in the country to cancell them. 1st quarter sales down 45%........ MAY DAY..MAY DAY>>>>we're gonna crash and burn...*^(**(*^&%#$ ....but not before we burn our dealers first. Whatcha gonna sell next Georgie...MMM

How's the big storm going?

If this group secures leads through ESCO's, property managers, etc..., performs energy audits, pulls in at least 2 dealers to measure/bid lead, and the winning bid gets install how is this a bad thing? I thinks this announcement is a response to PJF's 3M-NGSC collaberation with an emphasis on "middleman".

Damn, beat me to the punch!!! Yeah, LULU is gonna crash and burn........WRONG, Flypooper. Solutia is into other film ends that are brining in the funds, so , they will not be gone. AND, do tell us all about the big storm again!!!

Guest tintgod

Damn, beat me to the punch!!! Yeah, LULU is gonna crash and burn........WRONG, Flypooper. Solutia is into other film ends that are brining in the funds, so , they will not be gone. AND, do tell us all about the big storm again!!!

hmm...I do recall they were in bankruptcy once before..why couldnt it happen again?

If this group secures leads through ESCO's, property managers, etc..., performs energy audits, pulls in at least 2 dealers to measure/bid lead, and the winning bid gets install how is this a bad thing? I thinks this announcement is a response to PJF's 3M-NGSC collaberation with an emphasis on "middleman".

Not a bad things at all for the industry if they sell the product correctly and make sure that the dealer get compensated fairly. I am not sure how this is new. They have had a national accounts program at CPFilms since I have been in this industry that was supposedly doing exactly what this says they are going to do. This may have been in response to our announcement, but it is hard to tell. I just hope they do not go back to bringing big box jobs to their dealers at $3.00 sq. ft. That was a nightmare! A dealer did not want to measure the job and eat the waste to get paid $3.00 to install solar control film. That kind of business is not good for anyone but the big box that is getting a smoking deal at the entire industry's expense. If they do it right and include the dealers, I say more power to them. It will increase the knowledge about window film in the industry and that would be good for everybody. It would be hypocritical of me to say the 3M / NGSG deal was good for the industry and then speak poorly about this program. It just needs to be a win for all parties involved.

Archived