CPF Launches Commercial Sales Group for Architectural Projects

Guest vclimber

Guest Fly Paper
I know I made the right decision when I was the first Vista dealer in the country to cancell them. 1st quarter sales down 45%........ MAY DAY..MAY DAY>>>>we're gonna crash and burn...*^(**(*^&%#$ ....but not before we burn our dealers first. Whatcha gonna sell next Georgie...MMM

How's the big storm going?

I wasn't joking, I wanted to get an update on how the battle is going... :inot

These lawyers won't move on them until they're ready to hammer them with everything. Solutia is in worse shape than most people realize. Their corporate offices are empty after all the layoffs and they have lot's of Superfund sites to clean up and that'll be the nail in their coffin!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited
I know I made the right decision when I was the first Vista dealer in the country to cancell them. 1st quarter sales down 45%........ MAY DAY..MAY DAY>>>>we're gonna crash and burn...*^(**(*^&%#$ ....but not before we burn our dealers first. Whatcha gonna sell next Georgie...MMM

How's the big storm going?

Damn, beat me to the punch!!! Yeah, LULU is gonna crash and burn........WRONG, Flypooper. Solutia is into other film ends that are brining in the funds, so , they will not be gone. AND, do tell us all about the big storm again!!!

Lawyers are funny guys...But not as funny as you dude. Who do you know at solutia? I know the lead council .....dude...go tint a car

Ah, so you know the lead council......guess he tells you everything about their business...so you can use it in your 'big lawsuit'....I could continue this wonderful war of words(as many here know I can :beer ) but one truth becomes evident from your statements. You are a former Vista dealer with an ax to grind and will continue to post negatively here at every chance against LLumar. Such is life.

And for the record.............I refuse to do cars and have never tinted a car.

I know that for a fact, as far as I was from you Dan, you were still our closest competition...

These lawyers won't move on them until they're ready to hammer them with everything

Translation: These liars wont do anything until they have squeezed every nickle from their client.

Liars, I mean Lawyers :inot

Guest vclimber

Wait till your new issue of WFM arrives. Nice... :thumb

“We are putting CPFilms’ resources into selling to large building owners.

The idea being—we’ll make the sale, using people who have the savvy

and know-how, and then we’ll turn it over to our dealer base to do

the professional installation.”

—Ray Kollar

:thumb:bingo:thumb

If CPF(or any manny) doesn't pay well enough, then I do not do the job. SIMPLE!

Do you sell window film or are you solely a professional installer?

I am not a distributor if that is your question. All of these arrangements are business as usual in the corporate world, however I quit working for other people because I got tired of the BS. If I am going to go broke I will do it on my own. I carry LuLu, so if CPF comes to me and wants me to install a job but tries to lowball me then I will politely say "no thank you". If no one accepts the low ball then the offer will go up.

Guest vclimber
:thumb:bingo:thumb

If CPF(or any manny) doesn't pay well enough, then I do not do the job. SIMPLE!

Do you sell window film or are you solely a professional installer?

I am not a distributor if that is your question. All of these arrangements are business as usual in the corporate world, however I quit working for other people because I got tired of the BS. If I am going to go broke I will do it on my own. I carry LuLu, so if CPF comes to me and wants me to install a job but tries to lowball me then I will politely say "no thank you". If no one accepts the low ball then the offer will go up.

No, that was not my question. I was asking if you are in retail window film sales which by your reply it looks as though your are. If you read the quote from CP Films president then you will see that his business plan for you and me and any other CPF customer is to have us all install large commercial jobs that they sell. If you do a lot of large commercial then you'll understand the implications, if you are still doing more auto than anything else then you got your own challenges to worry about.

Archived