CPF Launches Commercial Sales Group for Architectural Projects

Guest vclimber

“We are putting CPFilms’ resources into selling to large building owners.”

-Ray Collar

“For the dealers we have that are already capable of doing this, we have no intention of taking over all of the sales for this type of business.”

-Lisa Winkler

2 people working for the same company with 2 conflicting statements. How do they intend to do one without inadvertently doing the other? :cool

3-M and AEGIS does that.....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
I would like to thank Keith Carter for calling me....

CPfilms is NOT biding on jobs..They are going in to see how much they can save in energy costs for the Architectural and commercial companys!..then they will turn around and go to a reputable tint shop that buys film from CP..and lets them know how much they need to bid the job for if they want it!!!!

:hmmm

Ok... :thumb

wow. I've never read such angry responces to this matter. I've been here on this forum now for years but had to create a new account.(not logged in for a looong time) anyways, I am using this platform to hear everybody and the messages.

I was wondering and I thought that this has been there practice as well as 3M's to talk to big clients that most shops dont talk to anyway because of to much searching around. they go strait to the bull! "I could ask a butcher how a t-bone steak taste, but I would rather as the bull" or something like that right? my point being if you are not doing high end jobs 5-10-20k+ sqft already, you probly won't. I dont agree with it and I also agree with it. its alot to concern yourselves about and think that its getting good feed, but big corps and privte corps go strait to the MGF anyways 90% of the time. at least the MGF are not using or hiring there own installers. then we would all have really something to cry about. the MGF is going to give the job to a dealer that is capable of handling such jobs. If you want big jobs like that go get them. you can wait for them. you win some you loose some. I just hope the MGF solutia, 3M, solar gard etc. fairly disburse jobs out.

I hope I sound like I know what im righting about, if not my bad! have a good night!

wow. I've never read such angry responces to this matter. I've been here on this forum now for years but had to create a new account.(not logged in for a looong time) anyways, I am using this platform to hear everybody and the messages.

I was wondering and I thought that this has been there practice as well as 3M's to talk to big clients that most shops dont talk to anyway because of to much searching around. they go strait to the bull! "I could ask a butcher how a t-bone steak taste, but I would rather as the bull" or something like that right? my point being if you are not doing high end jobs 5-10-20k+ sqft already, you probly won't. I dont agree with it and I also agree with it. its alot to concern yourselves about and think that its getting good feed, but big corps and privte corps go strait to the MGF anyways 90% of the time. at least the MGF are not using or hiring there own installers. then we would all have really something to cry about. the MGF is going to give the job to a dealer that is capable of handling such jobs. If you want big jobs like that go get them. you can wait for them. you win some you loose some. I just hope the MGF solutia, 3M, solar gard etc. fairly disburse jobs out.

I hope I sound like I know what im righting about, if not my bad! have a good night!

dam. I need to spell check before I post next time. lol

Guest vclimber

Most companies won't experience losing big FG jobs to the Dist's & Mfg's because "big" to most companies is 1000 sq ft. 5-10-25k is not "high-end" -imo... it's a warm up. :lol

Once they get over 25k sq ft the gloves come off and it is a different game.

If you think MFG's do not sub-contract installers, think again. There is no "fair disbursement," that is a dream and a hope... certainly not a reality. The MFG's will channel jobs when convenient, but if they do not have a dealer then they have to look elsewhere. Bottom line, they want the sale, they will take the sale... maybe you will get the install but then what does that make you? :lol

"big" to most companies is 1000 sq ft. 5-10-25k is not "high-end" -imo... it's a warm up. :lol

Once they get over 25k sq ft the gloves come off and it is a different game.

:lol

Archived