Sup guys, I need your help.

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest thatsnappyguy
I wouldnt get locked in at any rate. Imagine getting paid 1 a sqft on french panes. Some installers will charge 4 bucks a pane plus $1 a sqft to cover there asses in those situations

comm rates and res rates are not ever gonna be the same. I would say that res should be about double since its takes longer to get the sq footage than comm. and I dont do french panes anyway.

I will work for beer and pizza :beer

I'll call you on my next big removal job. :dunno

scrape one window.....stop for a beer and pizza....scrape another window and another beer and pizza.....scrape another one, go to the hotel for the night...repeat the next day...

Guest acetinter

If you are top notch like you say you are dont do any thing for less than 1.00 per foot comm. and 1.25 for res. base line price.. then just make it clear to the guy that you dont want to do fps at tha.t price. also dont get stuck doing small jobs all the time. no less than 100 sq ft just to get out of bed. contracting jobs keep you busy. id do it :DD

Guest thatsnappyguy

thanks alot you guys for all your comments. the job was completed in one longgggg day last monday....all 800 sqft of it. from 9am-11pm. my body still hurts from going up that ladder all day. it was the first time I got to use huper optic fusion line. not bad. liner falls off like a dream and has excellent clarity.

Archived