WHY DO BOSSES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GREAT WORKERS?

Guest TINTWIZARDNY

Guest TINTWIZARDNY

I've been working 4 this tint shop 4 a long time and my boss is a total joke,he tries to lower our pay every week and short changes everyone, with the way the economy is he thinks he can do whatever he wants, this is a shop that makes 200,000 a year after expenses, but claims hes broke, thats total bullchit. I wish I made 200,000 a year and my spouse made 150,000 a year, like him, DANG his life must be hard, sucks to be loaded.!!!!!!!!!!!! :shoot1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been working 4 this tint shop 4 a long time and my boss is a total joke,he tries to lower our pay every week and short changes everyone, with the way the economy is he thinks he can do whatever he wants, this is a shop that makes 200,000 a year after expenses, but claims hes broke, thats total bullchit. I wish I made 200,000 a year and my spouse made 150,000 a year, like him, DANG his life must be hard, sucks to be loaded.!!!!!!!!!!!! :shoot1

are you on salary or commision?

Guest absolutetinting

you just have to be forward and let him know. it will continue until you sit with him and go over details. my friend lives up around rockefeller, his apt. run $8000/mo. for 1200sqft. if my boss was skimming my check, my 7 iron would be in his ass. you gotta let him know that you don't appreciate what he is doing.

he's not doing his job if he's not cheating. typical owners taking advantage of employees.

actually sounds like manufacturers too.

Guest Sunlimited

Could be worse man, local place had a guy for 5 years, put up with a lot of b.s., bounced paychecks on a near weekly basis, which would lead to not getting paid for 2-3 weeks. Buddy spoke up, pretty much a bullseye on the chest at that point, within 2 months was fired..

Guest Tintin' Magician

That's just the way of the tint world bro. Very few people actually seem to remember that this a skilled trade and that a guy who takes pride in his appearance and his work is worth his weight in gold. I constantly have to remind my employer that if you want to pay me 25% less, don't expect 100% effort. I have no problems renegotiating when they can't get enough money outta the job, but do you think they'd throw me a bone when there's plenty of money in it? Yuppies are yuppies and crooks are crooks. :shoot1

Guest tint51

Never count on your current Job yo be there forever. .. Always keep looking towards the future.. From My years of experience in many different fields... There are more people that will use you up till the next guy comes along.. Never NEVER put all your eggs in one basket.. If you get lucky with a great employer... put in 110%.. You should get it back. But you never know..

Archived