WHY DO BOSSES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GREAT WORKERS?

Guest TINTWIZARDNY

Guest thatsnappyguy
I've been working 4 this tint shop 4 a long time and my boss is a total joke,he tries to lower our pay every week and short changes everyone, with the way the economy is he thinks he can do whatever he wants, this is a shop that makes 200,000 a year after expenses, but claims hes broke, thats total bullchit. I wish I made 200,000 a year and my spouse made 150,000 a year, like him, DANG his life must be hard, sucks to be loaded.!!!!!!!!!!!! :shoot1

I know just that kind of person. no matter if he lived in a mansion and cleared a million a year, he would still complain about expenses and claim he is hurting. he is a cheap bastard and always will be. find another place to work.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint51
the boss will always want more when there is enough on your plate as it is. Leave that place. I did and when into my own biz/

yes but it has other issues too... Hoping you get enough work, going out and finding work sometimes.. just keep in mind with your own business

Guest Suncs

I hear ya. but as for me when I was in the paint protection business the last thing that I needed was pressure on me while I was installing or about to install. I preatty much ran there company they were more in the lines of investors had no clue about the business.

it happens every summer. You see alot of cars coming in the summer and employees think the boss is making a fortune. Alot of times they are paying off the debt that the winter occured. All those days in the winter that business is slow the bills still come in . just a thought.

The only way to make more money is to either raise prices, or cut costs. Plain n simple.

My shop is owner opperated with 2 extra employees. I don't expect to stop installing for another 4+ years at the rate things are goin. I won't ever mistreat my guys though. They get paid first. I just gotta put more hours in and keep them workin enough days to where they won't leave. They always know my situation straight up and I always tell them I would always keep something else in mind for winter just in case I have to cut them down to 3-4 days a week.

But honestly I don't expect bosses to act like me. They have a business because they know how to run it most times. U think big companies want to hire people that r overqualified? No they wana hire at minimum wage. It makes sense in some cases. But not in a labor intensive skilled line of work like window tinting

well this boss only cares bout going to the local bar,hey a**hole maybe stay out of the bars u might keep some of ur money!!!

Most people who start tinting at 14 like yourself are part of a family business, how did you end up working for da man :DD ? Where you from?

Cheers :DD

Archived