Need Help!

Guest assinc

Guest assinc

Hey guys,

I am thinking about getting into doing vinyl work and maybe some decorative film, so I need to purchase a plotter. I don't want to spend to much to get started, I just want to see if I like doing it. I have read some of the posting and a lot of people are saying UsCutters are pretty good. I have found two cutters that I am interested in. Could someone give me some advice on which one I should get?

USCutter MH-1351 53"

ProCut CR1200 Signature Series

Guest mrpain

those r great plotters. but if you just wanna know if its going to work for ya, you might wanna check out desay master, I know a few people who have the desay. they pretty good for just starting out. alittle noisy but ur not going to spend alot.a buddy gor one for a little over a G . doesnt use it all the time but, for the price , thats if ur just going to try it out , before you get into the higher dollor ones . I think you could prob try it out with thisbrand . just my 2 :lol2

Guest assinc
Had a USCutter for 6 days and it never worked. Went and bought a Graphtec and had it working in less than 30 minutes. I didn't like the software either. Just my :twocents

I would like to get a Graphtec, but I am not ready to spend that much yet. Not sure if it will get used that much.

Had a USCutter for 6 days and it never worked. Went and bought a Graphtec and had it working in less than 30 minutes. I didn't like the software either. Just my :dunno

I would like to get a Graphtec, but I am not ready to spend that much yet. Not sure if it will get used that much.

Thats cool, Maybe you could do without a 53" to start. I never cut back windows with a plotter so my 24" ones does fine for automotive use, I hand cut all of my flat glass unless it is french panes or small craftsman style windows. The software will cost you more than the cutter.

Guest assinc
Had a USCutter for 6 days and it never worked. Went and bought a Graphtec and had it working in less than 30 minutes. I didn't like the software either. Just my :lol

Thats cool, Maybe you could do without a 53" to start. I never cut back windows with a plotter so my 24" ones does fine for automotive use, I hand cut all of my flat glass unless it is french panes or small craftsman style windows. The software will cost you more than the cutter.

I need the 53" because I sold a Decorative film job that involves a 48" roll. I would like to start doing cars with it too. What programs are out there for the Auto Film? I do realize I need to spend good money on the software.

Thanks

Guest assinc
I have a uscutter and it works great. With no prior experience I had it up and cutting in 1 hour

Thanks for the Input. How is the customer service? I have tried calling the number on there website and it is always busy!

I have a uscutter and it works great. With no prior experience I had it up and cutting in 1 hour

Thanks for the Input. How is the customer service? I have tried calling the number on there website and it is always busy!

That in itself should tell you if you should buy one or not..........

Archived