Whats the best and cheapest way 2 advertise

Guest yogi2187

Guest Drummmer69

Open your doors pull some cars in!!! Look busy. Im located on Route 66. If the overheads are closed and no cars in lot day will be slow!! But as soon as I pull a coulple cars in and get working they come from under rocks to get theirs done! and having buddys cars parked around looking good works well.

Best way of advertising for me has been word of mouth. Offer a discount if they refer someone else. 10$ cash works well.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"OH-OH" I forgot take 2 or maybe 3 HYDROXYCUTS and jump around the front of ur store with a SIGN. None of that weak shi@#$%t like red bull or 5hrs energy. HYDROXICUTS MAAN!!!!

You got to let people know that you are the man for the job!!!

call around and get all the tint shops around u prices and make sure ur prices are competive get some fliers made up (the smaller the better) go to gas stations oil lube car washes and put out your fliers it will help I even standed out on a busy intersection and haned out fliers for hours untill code inforcement told me to get out of the road try that it may help

Fliers are great, but not to put at gas stations or lube stations. Its similar to going into a dohnut shop and there is a slew of business cards. Nobody pays attention to them. At a gas station, people are in and out. I would say a collision center would be better. You can get biz from the collision center, and from customers that may not have their car tinted or if the tint looks like crap. Standing in an intersection looks ghetto and desperate. :spit

Whoops, I dont know if yogi does auto or flat glass. Either way, a website is a must have, and they are cheap and easy to design yourself.

I am asking, for help.If anyone has any advise on how, to advertise.

The cheaper the better. Business has been really slow,for me lately.

So any advise,or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-You

Wausau Tint :spit

Get involved in your local community and network. Word of mouth is still the best advertising around and it usually costs you nothing but time.

Yes networking is king!!! nothing beats word of mouth it can make you or break you. :beer

Hey some people may get offended by this but if you don't know where to start go to a AAA meeting!! Hey there is some pretty interesting people there!! :spit

I have seeing some of the most respected people in town @ AAA meetings. Not that I have a alcohol problem but I do know people that I support that do.

Guest dumplin

In doing 25 years of window film , some as a rookie and some as so - called pro , the best advertising is word of mouth ! I try to let my work speak as my advertising here in my littlle small town . Several other ppl claim better work but I let my work do my talking !!

Guest mcpcola
Hey some people may get offended by this but if you don't know where to start go to a AAA meeting!! Hey there is some pretty interesting people there!! :beer

I have seeing some of the most respected people in town @ AAA meetings. Not that I have a alcohol problem but I do know people that I support that do.

Didn't know you were addicted to motor oil and gas fumes. alcoholics go to AA meetings. LOL I go to T&A meetings at a local spot. Group leaders says we have to face our addiction if we want to beat it. Plus strippers always want the Dark Papas

I am asking, for help.If anyone has any advise on how, to advertise.

The cheaper the better. Business has been really slow,for me lately.

So any advise,or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-You

Wausau Tint :dunno

Yahoo, Craigslist.. Any earch engine thats Free...

It's free - if You are listed on page N 1000.....

Archived