TINTMAN METERS

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

PROFESSIONAL TINTERS

I am looking at obtaining some genuine TINT MAN meters, the ones the Police use, but at fraction of the normal cost..normally you have not been able to buy these until recently.

Would any of you guys be interested in buying one..if you are let me know via my email and I will let you have the price and details.

These are the best machines for measuring VLT on tinted windows, calibrated just like the Police and can be used on non drop down glass...forget those other vlt meters...

Leave it with you guys to let me know if you would like to know more.

Keep on Tinting...

PROFESSIONAL TINTERS

I am looking at obtaining some genuine TINT MAN meters, the ones the Police use, but at fraction of the normal cost..normally you have not been able to buy these until recently.

Would any of you guys be interested in buying one..if you are let me know via my email and I will let you have the price and details.

These are the best machines for measuring VLT on tinted windows, calibrated just like the Police and can be used on non drop down glass...forget those other vlt meters...

Leave it with you guys to let me know if you would like to know more.

Keep on Tinting...

Let me know the price , I am interested.

Ronald

GLASSPROTTCT

ronald@glassprotect.nl

If we can get enough of you (10) we can do a really good price for you on these valuable and calibrated tools used globally by the Police, under £500+vat is what I am looking at if we get enough....

under £500+vat ............

:bingo

I'm interested..........but I still don't know the price..... :lol

Hi Booms if we can get 10 people interested it will be under £500+vat or $800.

Cheers

Guest tint325i

£50!! theyre not much more than that new, is that a tm100?? I had a tm200 2 piece got it from america for about £80, its knackered now tho, meters seem to be so much cheaper over there, check out tintmeterwarehouse.com, or promotorcarproducts.com

Guest Diamond Tints
£50!! theyre not much more than that new, is that a tm100?? I had a tm200 2 piece got it from america for about £80, its knackered now tho, meters seem to be so much cheaper over there, check out tintmeterwarehouse.com, or promotorcarproducts.com

£50 to dear?? Scott I never had you down as a tightarse :poop

I only got the tintman as this is what the police/vosa use so what they get is what I get %wise :poop

Archived