Anybody doing custom handcut tint???

Guest Drummmer69

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited

I would but when I quote a price people run. People think it's like a regular job, not time consuming attention to detail work....Nice flames though :twocents

Back when I was in Fla 86-97. the head tinter did a window in the storefront that was like 60 x 96 ,with a outrageous aliean battle scene. All different planets,stars, spaceships,saturn with different rings around it. Totally over the top. Everything was done by hand durring down time. Even little tracer bulletts from the weapont the alieans were shooting. Incredible work

Guest thatsnappyguy
Back when I was in Fla 86-97. the head tinter did a window in the storefront that was like 60 x 96 ,with a outrageous aliean battle scene. All different planets,stars, spaceships,saturn with different rings around it. Totally over the top. Everything was done by hand durring down time. Even little tracer bulletts from the weapont the alieans were shooting. Incredible work

wait.....so are your trying to say that it was better than drummers door? :twocents

wait.....so are your trying to say that it was better than drummers door? :twocents

Well...... that door is pretty nice and he does have picture proof of it, I on the otherhand only have my 20 yo rememberance of some crazy ass tinter with mad skilz

Drummer, if you are getting good money for THOSE flames then you have customers that are not very picky. Sorry, but those are choppy at best. Flames are very precise works to look correct....

I hope you do better on the ones you sell.....

Archived