Can you beleive this???

Guest Sarah

Ok this didnt happen to me but it did happen to one of our customers......

She called around for a quote on a 2009 Chevy Malibu....She stated she wanted to make the appointment for Saturday.... She called a shade tree tinter.... The tinter was all booked up...So she called us and we gave her a quote and let her know that Saturday is first come first served and stated if that was ok to be here around 7:45am..She agrees and is happy at that arrangment.... Well during the week the shade tree tinter calls her between 8pm and 9pm to see if she would like to get her vehicle tinted...they also ask if she would like them to pick up her car...She states no and hangs up the phone......This happens for a few days and she doesnt like it.....Then today, when she came and got her vehicle tinted by us...Drops it off..We tint it Platnum Plus....I call her and let her know it was ready..She sounded happy....But when she got here she advised us that the shade tree tinters girlfiend called to see if she would still like to have her car tinted and started going on about how many kids she has and she really needs the money to buy them school cloths....Well the customer was not happy about this and let us know about the situation.....She even told us that she had to add the shade tree tinters number to her reject list so that way they wouldnt bother her anymore.......

She loved the tint job that we did and loved how professional we were......

I cant beleive this even happened......Thats not very professional what the shade tree tinter did...

Guest filmslayer
so whats with all the trash in Florida? it seems like there are some nuts around that state. All these moms killing there kids to teachers bangin there stundents? Why is this.....do they just wash up on shore or what

look at a map , we are like the sewer pipe of the states . anyone else remember Germany or Florida bit ???

Guest filmslayer
anyone else remember Germany or Florida bit..............

:lol2

I believe it was on "love line " when corolla was still on , they would read some crazy story and people would have to guess if it happend in germany or florida ...

Archived