whats in my shop today!

Guest rivercitytint

Guest rivercitytint
Guest rivercitytint
I lost my bulldozer the other day too :beer

You should try the EZ Reach for getting behind the door seals and gettin in the corners.

Flip the door latches with a screwdriver to hold them up, hit it with some heat and your set.

yeah I finally was able to get it tackled after a few trys.... I was impressed bmw style engineering on a american car!!! could this be??? any tricks or tips on unframed windows ???

Flip the latch to keep the window up, so you dont have to pull fuses. Cut pattern, clean, then..

Position the film where you want it on the glass... use the ez reach to tuck it in on the bottom.

Squegee the bottom right across in one swipe, this will force any slack to the upper part.

I then go up with the suqegee strokes. This way I wont end up with any fingers on the bottom edge.

Swipe across the bottom edge with a card wrapped in a paper towel behind the seal, this will soak up extra water and help it stick better.

Heat the inside/outside of the glass carefully not to melt anything. Then pull the door handle to release the latch and the window will drop as usual and your done.

Guest rivercitytint
Flip the latch to keep the window up, so you dont have to pull fuses. Cut pattern, clean, then..

Position the film where you want it on the glass... use the ez reach to tuck it in on the bottom.

Squegee the bottom right across in one swipe, this will force any slack to the upper part.

I then go up with the suqegee strokes. This way I wont end up with any fingers on the bottom edge.

Swipe across the bottom edge with a card wrapped in a paper towel behind the seal, this will soak up extra water and help it stick better.

Heat the inside/outside of the glass carefully not to melt anything. Then pull the door handle to release the latch and the window will drop as usual and your done.

so you pretty much doing the oppsit of a regular window!!! working from the bottom up??? now will you have some final triming on the top edge beings that your working up??? I get to do his passenger window again that night her rolled it down and creased the %&$# outa it!!! go figured even with window tags on!!!

Archived