2008 XK8 Rear quarters

Carmeltinting.com

Had one to do today and could not get the 1/4's to stay up when the top went down. It would be good if I could find a fuse or something to pull that controls these little buggers. They have no frame around them and it would look a whole lot better if I could tint them to the edge. Any help would be appreciated.

Had one to do today and could not get the 1/4's to stay up when the top went down. It would be good if I could find a fuse or something to pull that controls these little buggers. They have no frame around them and it would look a whole lot better if I could tint them to the edge. Any help would be appreciated.

I think there should be a 2 stage setting when the roof goes down hold the button down and the roof goes all the way press it once and the windows come up.Or try the window button when the roof is down ?

Guest shadowline

My girlfriends got one of these, will try and have a play around getting her top up and down!! :lol If I can figure it out I will let you know, may not be until tonight now but I will see what I can do

Edited by shadowline

My girlfriends got one of these, will try and have a play around getting her top up and down!! :cool If I can figure it out I will let you know, may not be until tonight now but I will see what I can do

Going to work on this on Thursday. Need feedback asap. Thanks