• computer cut
    • Tint/tek 20/20
    • film designs
    • firstcut
    • other

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I will purchase film designs.....but one question for film designs user....what degree blade do you guy used?

I'd get a free trial month with LL PCS - it is a good value and worth comparison.

I have very little issues with PrecisionCut

Guest tintjackal

This thread is very interesting and glad it got revived. Some of these posts and prices are old, can some of you guys still using these cutting programs give some updated user fees. I have a freind that uses Film Designs and he pays close to 160.00 a month now, what about the others?

Also do any of these programs offer a cut per car price? What I mean is lets say I only do 5 cars a month, is there any of these systems I can use to pay to just cut those 5 cars or will I still have to pay monthly? Thanks

Guest scottydosnntkno

CC is $130 a month for just auto/flat (what i use) bulk all my ppf

and, NO signup fee for the month of July, which saves you $995. Just pay $130 for the first month and you're up and running

Guest scottydosnntkno

I'm locked in for 12 months :waving

From reading their paperwork the only way it'll go up is if you don't meet the MOQ of $500

No I think that is awesome for you. You must have an excellent relationship with your rep. Unfortunatly I dont know anyone else that has CC for under $150 per month. Then again I dont know a lot of folks with it, just the ones really that convert to us and Sean D from albuquerque.

Are any of you guys using your cutters for Paint Protection Films? I have trying to decide what direction to go with getting kits to install. Right now I am purchasing kits online for cars and i am having fairly good success. I have had a few what i think were bad fits but I have been told that it was install errors and not the kits themselves. Please let me know what you guys think of the cut systems that offer Paint Protection patterns. I need to make any informed decission so I dont waste a bunch of money. Can you get the system with paint protection kits only or do you have to get the window tint also?

Guest scottydosnntkno
No I think that is awesome for you. You must have an excellent relationship with your rep. Unfortunatly I dont know anyone else that has CC for under $150 per month. Then again I dont know a lot of folks with it, just the ones really that convert to us and Sean D from albuquerque.

anyone can sign up for $130/month. Its the standard pricing on the signup form, and if you pay for a year at a time you get 10% off.

I have the auto/flat package, which is $130. You may be thinking of the auto/flat/PPF package which is $180?

Are any of you guys using your cutters for Paint Protection Films? I have trying to decide what direction to go with getting kits to install. Right now I am purchasing kits online for cars and i am having fairly good success. I have had a few what i think were bad fits but I have been told that it was install errors and not the kits themselves. Please let me know what you guys think of the cut systems that offer Paint Protection patterns. I need to make any informed decission so I dont waste a bunch of money. Can you get the system with paint protection kits only or do you have to get the window tint also?

I believe Xpel's program has just PPF :dunno

Archived