58 members have voted

1. 1.

• precisioncut
    • computer cut
    • Tint/tek 20/20
    • film designs
    • firstcut
    • other

No I think that is awesome for you. You must have an excellent relationship with your rep. Unfortunatly I dont know anyone else that has CC for under $150 per month. Then again I dont know a lot of folks with it, just the ones really that convert to us and Sean D from albuquerque.

anyone can sign up for $130/month. Its the standard pricing on the signup form, and if you pay for a year at a time you get 10% off.

I have the auto/flat package, which is $130. You may be thinking of the auto/flat/PPF package which is $180?

Are any of you guys using your cutters for Paint Protection Films? I have trying to decide what direction to go with getting kits to install. Right now I am purchasing kits online for cars and i am having fairly good success. I have had a few what i think were bad fits but I have been told that it was install errors and not the kits themselves. Please let me know what you guys think of the cut systems that offer Paint Protection patterns. I need to make any informed decission so I dont waste a bunch of money. Can you get the system with paint protection kits only or do you have to get the window tint also?

I believe Xpel's program has just PPF :lol

Thats odd, the pricing sheet i have on them has nothing that low. Like i said, I am glad your getting a discount. And Xpel has window tint as well not just PPF. They dont focus on it like PPF, but they do have it

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fugg it... (edit) Scoot mc toot, your right, i am wrong.... Your always right... obviously scooter does know..... Although my career is Tint, plotters and software, not my job, my life career, I am SOOOOO unaware of what my competition is doing... Some how a child thats tinting WS off craigs list knows more about what I do then then I actually do. With that said I am not even gonna explain to you what you just posted and why your wrong because if you go back and read through the thread where this started i already explained it. Last, for the third time, I am very happy your getting those rates. Keep slinging film lil buddy! make us proud. :lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno

I don't get any discounts from them. I have a shiatty inside sales rep because up until two weeks ago I hadn't bought a single roll of film from them in over 3 years (ask howard :dunno ) so my company was bottom of the barrel from their perspective.

LTL confirmed that this is their normal pricing currently for new customers. I don't know what pricing sheet you've seen recently

I don't get any discounts from them. I have a shiatty inside sales rep because up until two weeks ago I hadn't bought a single roll of film from them in over 3 years (ask howard :lol ) so my company was bottom of the barrel from their perspective.

LTL confirmed that this is their normal pricing currently for new customers. I don't know what pricing sheet you've seen recently

Just had one of the best phone calls ever with CC... According to them, you cant get that price unless your buying film from them....

Archived