Picked up a new account.

Guest 4G63

Guy down the road from the shop deals in high-end rebuildable wrecks. Word finally got around to him about the quality of work I do. He sent me a ML 350 to tint the two fronts on.

Dude was so impressed he had already sent me four other vehicles to tint/detail. Also putting a complete system in the ML 350 (theft recovery). This guy flipped over 800 cars last year, and tints all of them before he sets them on the lot.

I may end up needing to hire someone just to keep up with his volume and keep my walk-ins happy.

I am really thankful because this last month was a turd here, worst summer month I have seen in ages.

BTW if you are looking for a high-end vehicle (that has been fixed right this guy is super picky) hit me up. On his lot right now is a 07 Saleen, 08 Z06, 08 M5, amongst others.

E-Beers on me :dunno

^ Thanks TD. With as slow as things have been around her I was actually getting a little worried. People can thumb their nose all they want but prayer really works.

I know you are not supposed to pray about "material needs" but this is how I feed my family. If this biz fails, we lose it all. I prayed for some assistance, and the Good Lord provided, as he always does. :lol2

I know you are not supposed to pray about "material needs"

Actually, when teaching his followers how to pray, one of the requests he made was "give us this day our daily bread"....daily bread is a material need....I think you mean material "wants" :lol2

I know you are not supposed to pray about "material needs"

Actually, when teaching his followers how to pray, one of the requests he made was "give us this day our daily bread"....daily bread is a material need....I think you mean material "wants" :dunno

Right, I know what you are saying. I just didnt want anyone to read this thread and get the wrong idea. "He's praying about making money..boo."

Archived