35 percent on all

I wonder all of you that take a great deal of pictures of cars you have done would supply pictures of vehicles done with 35% on all the windows. It looks like we are going to be getting the new law here in Illinois and I have not been very good at taking pictures of anything. I personally don't think a picture tells the truth about tinting, but I think that a sales flyer will do wonders for contact to the dealerships.

I am looking for different makes and models and good clear shot pictures showing that a 35% on all will look fairly dark.....

thanks all....

Guest scottydosnntkno
I wonder all of you that take a great deal of pictures of cars you have done would supply pictures of vehicles done with 35% on all the windows. It looks like we are going to be getting the new law here in Illinois and I have not been very good at taking pictures of anything. I personally don't think a picture tells the truth about tinting, but I think that a sales flyer will do wonders for contact to the dealerships.

I am looking for different makes and models and good clear shot pictures showing that a 35% on all will look fairly dark.....

thanks all....

heres a few:

P1000797.jpg

DSCN4399.jpg

DSCN4474.jpg

P1010140.jpg

Archived