Florida Gator Head

ljr1977

I made this today and havent stuck it to glass yet, wait for that florida gator fan? lol..

I prepped this head today "I put it together and its ready to be shipped..." , because the release liner/clear is stil on it. this took me no time at all and cant believe how much I payed for the colored tint, but its well worth it. I got so many colors in stock and im ready to do more logos with color..this gator head and a Hello Kitty, which both are posted in this thread....ive started calling these shadowart and glass tatto's. when they are plased on glass they can make designs/logos threw the interior of your car, from the sun shining threw them.

this is done at rollin sound 7727 blanding blvd jax florida 32244 904-772-8301

GATOR.jpg

cwhitegator.jpg

cleargator.jpg

hlloekittyonablanket.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So my question is, why would you root for a team that is made up of people that aren't even from Florida? Comprised of thugs that would sooner rob you than give you the time of day?

if you speek of what happen here in jax at the gator bowl that was geogia fans...never heard of a gator doing anything like that and would be all over the news...

can you explain a little more details?

Guest tintgod
yea and how long did it take'em ALOT LONGER

it is not always about time...its how good it looks....I would rather hear someone say that it is going to take someone 3 hours to tint my car then 45 minutes...JMO.

yea and how long did it take'em ALOT LONGER

it is not always about time...its how good it looks....I would rather hear someone say that it is going to take someone 3 hours to tint my car then 45 minutes...JMO.

not always the case when a rookie takes 3hrs to tint a car, not calling you that. facts are is that techniques are sometimes time savors. will add that yes these are cut on a dgi plotter with hand cuts also....which is were all the time was saved...

I completely understand where your going with that...I just feel that some/most would rather it get done in the standard hour and a half that 90% of florida shops take. if I told my customer they had to wait twice as long as most shops say= they wouldnt realy want our shop to perform the work? even suvs shouldnt take 3hours unless you are wanting dry time? then it would be understandable....

Archived